WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE?


Belly Fat Exercises - For the Busy Woman



Here are some breakthrough belly fat exercises... perfect for the busy woman. Listen, I'm sure you're busy and can't workout as much as you'd like. Well, I've solved that problem.

Not only did I solve the workout problem, I'm going to show you how to start losing inches from your waist in less than a few weeks.

Let's get to it.

Belly Fat Exercises

1. You need to do some sort of cardio, but most cardio workouts like jogging and riding a stationary bike suck

Enter, hindu squats. These literally melt off fat from your butt, thighs, waist, and hips with you only needing to do them 5 minutes a day. What hindu squats are... a form of bodyweight squats.

What you do is squat up and down really fast. Touch the ground with your finger tips during each repetition so you know you did your squat deep enough. A repetition doesn't count unless you can touch the ground!

Your goal... 100 reps in under 5 minutes. It's a simple exercise, but it's not easy. Work with it until you can consistently do 100 reps in less than 5 minutes. Once you can do that, you'll be burning off fat really fast.

2. You'll need to tone and shape the abs, but crunches and sit ups are hopelessly inefficient

Enter the hula hoop.

Yeah, the hula hoop! Go buy a big hula hoop that's weighted... they cost about $10. Then all you do is whirl it around your waist for 10 minutes a day, everyday. Do it whenever you want. You don't need to do all 10 minutes at once.

For the busy woman, these 2 belly fat exercises will be all you need to melt off fat and tone your waist... in just minutes a day.


For the busy woman - If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired belly fat exercises advice... you know, like "Do a lot of sit ups, crunches are great for the abs, how about you jog or walk, and blah blah blah"... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING!

First, click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your free 19-page report "How Spinning Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss Success". This will give you a jumpstart on how to lose 10 pounds fast.

Second... after you get the free report, you'll be sent inside my website for even more unique and little known weight loss tips, tricks, techniques, and tactics. These unconventional tricks are a "shortcut" way on how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... no mention of eating carrots or celery. I promise.

Third, with my advice, you won't starve, have to go to the gym ever, or basically do anything that is a hassle for your busy life. Listen, I understand you're a busy woman and want belly fat exercises that get results without having to change much in your exercise plans... I get it. I have this completely covered. I've worked with over 3,700 clients. I know a 1-size fits all plan doesn't work. So I've come up with lots of "tricks" to personalize weight loss specifically for you and your lifestyle.

Fourth... there is no fourth. Just enjoy the free report and my website. If you don't lose 10 pounds with just my free information... I'd be amazingly surprised!

Jennifer Jolan

http://www.weightlossguide4women.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_Jolan